Bayview Boat Ramp

jjsydney

Hi All

I ment to post this yeasterday,

I fished out of Bayview yesterday and got down there and there is no pontoon. The council in it's wisdom has decided that the old one was silting up, (true) but has picked the mth of Dec to take ohe old one out and until Chrissy there is no pontoon, nor is the beach on either side of the pontoon acessible as they have the work platform tied off to the beach.

Only an issue for families putting everyone on and off.

Jon

Hi All

I ment to post this yeasterday,

I fished out of Bayview yesterday and got down there and there is no pontoon. The council in it's wisdom has decided that the old one was silting up, (true) but has picked the mth of Dec to take ohe old one out and until Chrissy there is no pontoon, nor is the beach on either side of the pontoon acessible as they have the work platform tied off to the beach.

Only an issue for families putting everyone on and off.

Jon

Last friday when i was there i noticed that the edge of the pontoon (cant remember if it was timber or rubber) had been removed leaving the bolts that held it on exposed - told my decky to be careful and make should the boat didn't touch while i fetched the car.

I have very low oppinion of Pittwatter Council - am currently fighting a parking ticket i recieved at the ramp (incorrectly) back in October - looks like its going to court in the new year if they don't retract :mad3:

Edited by Aron