Botany Fad

Luringbream

yep, and it will take you a good hour to find the far FAD...

its F&*%&EN UNDERWATER!!!

me and sammy0884 went out there yesterday and the FAD was completely under water because of the current, we only found it when i nearly ran it over a kilometre SE of where it should have been, it pops up every now and again, the dollies are there but not many of them, they have been washed away, they jump still heading up current to get some distance but they wont touch a thing for 2 reasons, #1 its too had to get a damn bait to them, #2 they have no energy from fighting the current, we tried it all, pillies, livies, skirts, SP's, all we pulled was about 6 rat kings on pillies.

21 deg out there,

its gone shit :thumbdown:

dont waste your time

CFD

:dito::dito::dito: Cheers Kelvin

Thanks guys, followed the link and picked up the marks for the fads. I took your advice and didnt head out today however im hoping that all goes well and the temp is up and the current down and im able to fish the fads mid week. Anyone else keen on heading out mid week?

I'll be heading to the 8km one, hopefully its not pulled under like the 18km one.

Thanks for the replies guys, its greatly appreciated..

DAN

We had a double hook up today, pulled the hooks on one on 24kg, and boated the other, went around again, this time too close, and when hooked up, the Dolly went straight for the Fad and gone my beloved Hornet. Offtap, saw you leaving as we were launching. Hal should put report up with pic of dolly. It was only around 4-5kg