New To Forum - Northside Beaches

see_change

Just like to say hi to every one . I've had an occasional read of the forum in the past , but been to busy with other things to have time to take Fishing more seriously. Hopefully that is about to change.

Well , santa's be kind to number 2 son and given him a beach rod , which means that beach fishing can no longer be an excuse to get out for a few hours peace and solitude without inconvenient interuptions like taking an occasional suicidally inclined fish of a hook .

Normally if I go in Sydney , I go to the Pines at Narabeen ( thought that gets to crowded at times ) or off the rock shelf at South Whale beach. I've have more success when we've been camping further up the coast , but I was wanting to find somewhere around the northern beaches or lower Central Coast where there's an even chance of catching something. Some one recommended the South end of MacMasters , but I was wondering about the Beaches in Bouddi national park , such at Little beach , putty or Tallow beach.

Any suggestions ?

See Change

Edited by see_change

:1welcomeani: to the site See Change.

Hope to see you on the beaches at some time.

They are firing at the moment too. Try the middle of the beach at Dee Why for some whiting on a rising tide.

Don't make the mistake of casting out too far, they are right in the first break below your feet.

Bloodworms are a must though.

Cheers,

Pete.