Goons A Bit Slow

OWZAT

G`day Fellas ,

Well Myself and Lawrie hit the Lagoon for a flick this morning , and finished up with one keeper.

The Place was rather Busy , and there were 4x4 everywhere , but even with the aid of the 4X4`s even the locals were lucking out.

One flip in an Ultra light air Craft was dune hopping at a dangerously low level , and incured the Wrath of the Rangers .

He probably won`t know it till he gets home , but his antics will cost him dearly .

Mick

Fishing's a bit slow at the moment Mick - I reckon it's a combo of a bad moon phase and a slight cooling in the weather and water. Once the moon hits half and starts waxing to full it'll come on (I hope).

I'm heading down to Kioloa on the Sth Coast in a couple of days for a week and am counting on a significant improvement in the fishing!!

Hope you had a great Chrissie mate and I'm looking forward to sharing a few stories in the new year.

G`day Fellas ,

Mondsie , I had a Great Xmas Mate , and I too , am looking forward to improved Fishing conditions .

It seems pretty well widespread though as far as I can tell, not many good reports comming in from all over that I can see.

If this Keeps up , I`ll have no excuse not to do my housework , so c`mon you flatties... C`mon........

Best Wishes to all members and their Families .

Mick