Wisemans Ferry

boaty

Just happened to win a boat last week at my local club (who says drinking beer doesnt pay) but not from being down here i dont know were to fish? Heading out to wisemans ferry on sat morning to try and chase some bream,lizards or even the odd jew but were am i to go that is the question. If anyone can help me out that would be great.

:1welcomeani:

You are so lucky!

There was once this boat to be raffled off when i was younger! I would go everyday and place a ticket - I never won it :( Really had my hopes up!!

What kind of boat is it? COngrats on the boat!

If you go to Spencer which isnt too far by boat from Wisemands ferry, it's pretty good! You get a fair bit of bream around there :) There are other species too like Flatties!

:1welcomeani:

You are so lucky!

There was once this boat to be raffled off when i was younger! I would go everyday and place a ticket - I never won it :( Really had my hopes up!!

What kind of boat is it? COngrats on the boat!

If you go to Spencer which isnt too far by boat from Wisemands ferry, it's pretty good! You get a fair bit of bream around there :) There are other species too like Flatties!

It is a 410 topender with a 40hp johnson and good trailer not a bad prize at all