What About Windang

fishon

hey raiders this is me 1st post jus wondering if any 1 has any info on flatties in lake illawarra went their 2 day used fresh baits some nice plastics n didnt get a hit and if any jewies frequent the big breakwall outa windang beach went their sunday night caught 2 very healthy salmon bout 2 to 3 kilos (estimate) used em as bait got 2 nice runs then the buggers spat the bait whole unscaved ready 2 go bak out :05: only thing i can put it down 2 that elusive jewie iv ben huntn 4 so long :mad3:

also goin down 2 stanwell park beach in the next coupla days should b good if the weather holds up

keep ya posted "cheers"

hey raiders this is me 1st post jus wondering if any 1 has any info on flatties in lake illawarra went their 2 day used fresh baits some nice plastics n didnt get a hit and if any jewies frequent the big breakwall outa windang beach went their sunday night caught 2 very healthy salmon bout 2 to 3 kilos (estimate) used em as bait got 2 nice runs then the buggers spat the bait whole unscaved ready 2 go bak out :05: only thing i can put it down 2 that elusive jewie iv ben huntn 4 so long :mad3:

also goin down 2 stanwell park beach in the next coupla days should b good if the weather holds up

keep ya posted "cheers"

mate there are flatties in there..good prawning spot down there i get down there whenever i can not bad for bait

keep ya posted "cheers"

G'day Fishon and :1welcomeani: to Fishraider.

Swordfisherman and MrsSwordie are down at Windang at the moment and will be returning tomorrow, so they will be able to post an up-to-date report on the fishing down that way.

If there are fish to be had down that way, these two will have surely found them.

Stay tuned for their report.

Cheers,

Pete.