4wd Access To Wanda Beach Via Boat Harbour

beachwormer

Anyone been there lately?

Last went there over 5 years ago. Thinking of going there for a fish tonight and wondering what the access is like there these days. The road entry from Kurnell used to be very, very potholey (worse than the moon surface). Just wondering if it has deteriorated since then. Thanks.

Anyone been there lately?

Last went there over 5 years ago. Thinking of going there for a fish tonight and wondering what the access is like there these days. The road entry from Kurnell used to be very, very potholey (worse than the moon surface). Just wondering if it has deteriorated since then. Thanks.

youre in luck, im pretty sure it has now been resufaced however there are gates with closure times etc.

good luck.

youre in luck, im pretty sure it has now been resufaced however there are gates with closure times etc.

good luck.

Thanks mate. Didn't end up going as the kids kept me occupied. Just as well, massive southerly just hit this evening.

So if there are gates that close then if I'm going to put a an evening session in for jews it means I'll have to stay overnight to get out of there? It's a pretty long walk from the carpark at North Cronulla.