My Birthday & My First Bass

post-1909-1168292916_thumb.jpgpost-1909-1168292930_thumb.jpgpost-1909-1168292940_thumb.jpgHi all,

Well i never thought i would be posting in this section!!!!

I too was out on the beautiful Nepean River sunday morning, with the plan to have some fun on light gear chasing mullet - I'm glad no plans are ever concrete!!

Cruised up past the narrows, dropped the anchor & Ryan (my young bloke) started the worlds biggest bread burley trail, i kept reminding him that fish wont eat whole slices of bread.....hehehe. So after about an hour i thought it was beer time & time to try this lure thing (that was forced upon me by some over anxious sales rep @ Watto's.... :074: only joking guys)

So not knowing if i had even tied it on correctly i start casting away & noticing that even the wee little baby bass were following it, so i thought this thing might actuall work. My mate notice it too & quickly changed to a similar type of lure (pls dont ask me what sort,size, weight etc - cause i dont know.....) So from here on it was BASS,BASS & some more BASS albeit little, i we had a ball.

Dropped one bigger one, just as the lure hit the water this fish just hammered it, how good was that feeling. Anyway i reckon we must of caught 15fish.

So i got my first bass, Ryan got himself a couple of bass & i had a ball.

Will add pics forgot to bring the camera to work.

Edited by Wastin Time

Pics are now added with those monster bass we caught.

I am in the blue singlet.

Dan - mate i am going out to buy some more lures on thursday night....hehehe. It was excellent, i can feel another session coming on REAL soon

Paul - I did offer on Saturday night, but somebody prefers to work weekends :whistling:

Guest claudia

Good to see you caught fish with the lures that the over anxious sales rep at wattos sold you (LOL)

Great report and glad that you had a great day out

cheers

claudia