Outboard Mechanics?

Goldenfisho

Mate wouldnt look past Blue Pacific Marine at Dural just behind the Caltex on Old Northern Road opposite Liquorland, very genuine, fixed pricing and never has any ''well this needed replacing'' Ive used him since he bought the place, I had a problem with starting the motor when it was cold so I took it down to him and he dropped everything to help me out and best of all didnt charge me, surprise surprise,

but definatly give him a go.

cheers,

mark

Mate wouldnt look past Blue Pacific Marine at Dural just behind the Caltex on Old Northern Road opposite Liquorland, very genuine, fixed pricing and never has any ''well this needed replacing'' Ive used him since he bought the place, I had a problem with starting the motor when it was cold so I took it down to him and he dropped everything to help me out and best of all didnt charge me, surprise surprise,

but definatly give him a go.

cheers,

mark

nice bloke very honest but very pricey,

couldn ttake my boat back ro dave for that reason

cheers anyway

Cool,

I need to find someone i can trust.

As i have very little mechanical aptitude - and i do mean very little.

So it would be good to have someone i can chat to whilst he's doing my work

Hey Roy ,why didn,t you tell me u were having problems.

I know a real good mechanic.

Ring me on the HOTLINE :074:

Guest johblow

Mobile mechanic? Ill be up for that! My boats on "dry dock" ATM, so im not in a rush. m looking forward to saving the fuel and time of driving down to Hornsby, plus not to mention the hassle. So count me in as a guinea pig too. My motors due for a service and also the starter motor engaging mechanism is still playing up...

Does he do trailer bearings too? ;-) hahaha

Not sure who this mystery mobile mechanic is :wacko:

but I had my motor serviced this morning by Brett the mobile mechanic... think he calls it %$&** any how he did a great job at a fair price while being watched and asked questions by me and my kids. Will use him from now on. V happy.