Berkley Powerbait Power Minnow

Raymondhau

I recently bought Berkley PowerBait Power Minnow, 3" with Power Scales, Bloodworm/scales.

Has anyone used these before?

What size jigs did you use?

Are these SPs effective/successful?

Tips/Technique used for this SP?

What do you mainly target with this SP?/What normally targets this SP?

And any other general comments you want to add about these SPs could you please tell me.

Edited by RayHau

I recently bought Berkley PowerBait Power Minnow, 3" with Power Scales, Bloodworm/scales.

Has anyone used these before?

What size jigs did you use?

Are these SPs effective/successful?

Tips/Technique used for this SP?

What do you mainly target with this SP?/What normally targets this SP?

And any other general comments you want to add about these SPs could you please tell me.

What can I say, GUN lure! My pbs were from that colour. I used size 2 1/16th. Good for breams, flatties, etc.. Good luck with it.

Cheers

The question should not be what can u catch with these lures the question should be what can't you catch witht these lures. They really are that good.

In order to get the most out of these lures you need to rig them on Finesse heads (bullet shaped heads)from squidgy, TT or Nitro. These make the best heads for this type of lure. Basically you need an assortment of weighted heads for different fishing applications. Deeper the water or stronger the current the heavier the head needs to be to get down to the strike zone. This lure has no inbuilt action so the shape of the head is what brings the lure to life as well as your flicking the rod tip eratically. Allow for pauses in between flicks as this when alot of fish commit themselves to the lure. Also work the lure slow when things are quiet or the fish are shut down.

This is a trial and error technique and until you have put the hours in its hard to learn the nuances of this plastic by reading. You will develop a technique that you are confident in soon enuf.

Hope this helps