Port Stephens Weekend Weather

mattdan

Hi all,

Heading up to Hawks Nest this evening for the weekend with the :wife: and a mate and his :wife: .

He asked me to take my boat but i looked at seabreeze and told him I didn't think would be a good idea. He is now thinking of taking his parents boat up there.

On seabreeze it only has a listing for the Newcastle area but me thinks it wouldn't differ to much to what I would expect at Port Stephens.

My question is if this is in fact the case?

I am trying to talk him out of taking his parents boat up wasting the excess fuel andeffort due to the forcasted weather.

Granted my boat is only 15ft whereas his is 19ft, but I still think we could be asking for trouble.

What are your opinions?

I have included the link for seabreeze.

http://www.seabreeze.com.au/graphs/nsw4.asp

MattyB

Sorry mate cant answer your question but.....

I dont think i would be towing the boat with those predictions

SIR are you trying to help him or make him change his mind,?To me it seems like you are trying to cause a SCENE :074::074::074: .

But have to agree,would not waste my time,taking the 19ft up.

The heads at nelson bay are very tricky ,if you dont know which side to use,As there is a reef on the South side which strecthes all the way towards the middle of the heads :1yikes: Very dangerous at times.

SIR are you trying to help him or make him change his mind,?To me it seems like you are trying to cause a SCENE :074::074::074: .

But have to agree,would not waste my time,taking the 19ft up.

The heads at nelson bay are very tricky ,if you dont know which side to use,As there is a reef on the South side which strecthes all the way towards the middle of the heads :1yikes: Very dangerous at times.

I'll show you about making a scene HAL!!!!