Fuel Tanks ?

Frantic

Hi everyone ,my problem is i have a approx 80l cruisetank in my 492F at the moment but

i wish to have one a little bit bigger ie 120l. I have already checked out most of the likely haunts

for one but 80l seems to be the biggest that they sell.Another option would be to get it custom made.

does anyone know any marine fabricators i could talk to ?

A cheaper option would be to see if they make a 40 litre underfloor tank that you can skip up behind your 80 litre tank as you should have quite a bit of room under the floor there.

Hi everyone ,my problem is i have a approx 80l cruisetank in my 492F at the moment but

i wish to have one a little bit bigger ie 120l. I have already checked out most of the likely haunts

for one but 80l seems to be the biggest that they sell.Another option would be to get it custom made.

I had a new 240 litre tank made out of stainless a few months ago as my original one had cracked got it manufactured at Church Point and if that is close to you send me a PM and i will send you the name and phone number. Wont put it here as they are not sponsors.

I had a new 240 litre tank made out of stainless a few months ago as my original one had cracked got it manufactured at Church Point and if that is close to you send me a PM and i will send you the name and phone number. Wont put it here as they are not sponsors.

Thankyou Harold that is much appreciated :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

Ah another 492F boater great boats (I'm bias), just a question on the need for 120L, where do you fish and where have you found that 80L isn't enough?

Yes thanks for the pm harold, Impulse primarily go out off broken bay,but i do take it

up to coffs pretty much every long weekend as my parents live up that way and most

of the good reefs are approx 15 to 20km east and say 20km nth or sth so i would rather

come back with half a tank then near empty.best so far is 4.2kg snapper and 3kg pearlie the

day after boxing day. :1fishing1:

craig.