Harbour 20th & 21st

KingsRule

20th

Started out at clifton gardens around 5.30~6 am ,des toms boat started to get hookups next to us and soon after we managed 5 kingys on squid strips , all rats, but i got them all :biggrin2:, , the bite went a bit quiet and we decided to look for some surface action after looking for a while, we found the kingys busting up around watsons bay :yahoo: i managed another 3 and a bonnito (WOOHOO!..8 kings!), sadly they went down soon after and greg got 1 on a squid bait. Then called it a day.

38a907d9a8.jpg

d890a3b35b.jpg

21st

Well,we didnt register this morning for some reason (no pressure for us :tease: )

Anchored up a clifton for ages , boats all around us pulling around kings, not one for us,

didnt even get a hit.. :05: ..thats pretty much how are day went, around 11 it got to hot and with the lack of fish , we decided to call it a day.

Met a couple of raider's back at clifton, but couldnt stick around as i was feeling like sh!t, would have been nice to meet a few more! :thumbdown:

Always next time aye

Rob

Edited by KingsRule

All well rob! Those are the breaks :1prop:

Must admit with this weather where else, an what else would you want to be doing?

Dan

All day I was feeling sorry for the raiders on the harbour. Wishing you were here. I was having all the fun doing Gyprock ceiling renovations at 38 Celsius. Mud was setting on the spatula. It must have been awful out there. Still my time of suffering will come soon. The joy of old-house work is coming to an end and no doubt I'll soon have to endure a day or two on the boat. Dreadfull.

On a serious note though who ordered the wind? Blow a dog off a chain at my place today and I'm 15 kms away from the coast. Must have been howling on the water.

20th

Started out at clifton gardens around 5.30~6 am ,des toms boat started to get hookups next to us and soon after we managed 5 kingys on squid strips , all rats, but i got them all :biggrin2:, , the bite went a bit quiet and we decided to look for some surface action after looking for a while, we found the kingys busting up around watsons bay :yahoo: i managed another 3 and a bonnito (WOOHOO!..8 kings!), sadly they went down soon after and greg got 1 on a squid bait. Then called it a day.

38a907d9a8.jpg

d890a3b35b.jpg

21st

Well,we didnt register this morning (no pressure for us :tease: )

Anchored up a clifton for ages , boats all around us pulling around kings, not one for us,

didnt even get a hit.. :05: ..thats pretty much how are day went, around 11 it got to hot and with the lack of fish , we decided to call it a day.

Met a couple of raider's back at clifton, but couldnt stick around as i was feeling like sh!t, would have been nice to meet a few more! :thumbdown:

Always next time aye

Rob

Conratulations,

I saw you on saturday, but decided to leave you to your fish ground and find some other place to fish.

All the best, hope to see you soon on the water again.

Squidboy

hey nice fish mate

i seen you on sat morning in the boat seems you had the right idea. i was on the wharf with about another 20 people :mad3: and didnt even get a hit. :05: me thinks i should keep cliffton to weekdays only or take the tinnie out instead

Robs right here,,,, myself an greg if we are going to fish clifton like to be anchored by 5.30am,,,,, that way u beat every1 else, get a nice sunrise, an about a hr later the kingys should bubble up.

Hey squidboy Greg said next time you see him an robb, cmon over an say hello

Dan an Greg

Edited by Dan and Greg