Georges River

Hooked-Up

Hey people, thinking about going to georges river for a :1fishing1: Havent fished there before and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction plan to stay till early morning would love to get onto a jew any tips on some good landbased spots with deepish water would be greatly appreciated.

Hey people, thinking about going to georges river for a :1fishing1: Havent fished there before and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction plan to stay till early morning would love to get onto a jew any tips on some good landbased spots with deepish water would be greatly appreciated.

that was a night fishing trip till early morn

Try the East Hills footbridge or the Milperra Bridge they both hold school jew at times on fresh squid :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

Sweet squid is the go huh anywhere close by to catch sum i was guna get some mullet from the fish shop and fillet them up use em as slab baits il get sum small squid too use them whole by the way ive just got on here but have been watching for a while and i think fishraider is tops

You dont normally catch Squid that far up the river ,you could try around the Captain Cook Bridge at high tide and you may get a few off the wharf on the Sydney side :tease:

Mullet fillets will work also.

Cheers Stewy

You dont normally catch Squid that far up the river ,you could try around the Captain Cook Bridge at high tide and you may get a few off the wharf on the Sydney side :tease:

Mullet fillets will work also.

Cheers Stewy

Thats what i was thinkn but was unsure. Im a squid fisho to be havnt really fished for squid but have recently realised that it is the key to kings and jew. Ugly lil suckers but the gun bait and tasty too.