Bozo Soft Plastics

Guest dicko1

hey everyone, just wondering if anyone knows where bozo soft plastics are sold around sydney? I met the owner of the company whilst on a barra trip up in darwin, he is based in qld and is a very nice guy. I have since read a few reports and for a new comer into the market they seem to be doing quite well. They accounted for something like the 4th most fish in the flathead classic in goldcoast recently (gulp the most, squidgy 2nd...) and seem to be gaining popularity immensely amongst flattie fishos up that way. Just thought id give them a go around sydney....

Ive seen them whilst in QLD and they really dont look like anything that special. The bloody banana benders just like using the local product I suspect !

The reason they do so well in the Classic is cuse so many people use them - just like the Pig lure.

Stick with thw Squidgee range and also Berkely and youll catch plenty of flatties.

Cheers

Ive seen them whilst in QLD and they really dont look like anything that special. The bloody banana benders just like using the local product I suspect !

The reason they do so well in the Classic is cuse so many people use them - just like the Pig lure.

Stick with thw Squidgee range and also Berkely and youll catch plenty of flatties.

Cheers

yeah mate i do mainly use squidgies and catch heaps of flatties with them, i just thought id give them a go having met the owner... When you say they dont look anything special apparently your not the only one, i was taliking to my local tackle shop and they wont stock them cos they thought they looked pretty ordinary 2! anyways, if i do get hold of them i'll let you know how they go!