Fad Brisbanewaters

Dorado 2

One more week to go for my holidays just getting everything together for the 2 weeks at Wagstaffe can't wait really all I have been doing is reading reports and haven't even ventured for a fish this year as yet. God some good reports, I find it hard to believe that no king reports from this area?? their keeping it a secret I say!!

Anyhow back to the original post does anyone go out to the fisheries fad from the Brisbanewaters?? if so which one and how far out is it ? Maybe if I'm lucky I will post my first report from the area with some good captures and pics'

Cheers

Edited by Dorado 2

Mate I know where to get the list from, as I already have the co ordinates in my gps I was more looking at a personal view from other raiders

Cheers

22 km due east from rounding Box Head. Been very quiet though.

There are nowhere near as many kings in Broken Bay as there are in the Harbour. Different water altogether with the river running into it and also trawling going on. I don't think anyone is keeping secrets so much as not catching fish.

Spot on Greg, I don't even try for Kings up there at the moment it's been so quiet, i've just been chasing the bread and butter fish for a feed. I have heard the odd report of catches out off West Reef but nothing to make you jump in your boat and motor out there in any real hurry.

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by costa

Thankyou for your comment, livo and Costa I'm amazed at the lack of kings but hell I'll give em a shot see what I can come up with. I hope I will have something to report! Dollies should show up shortly perhaps this year they might be a little sparse not the first time anyway. 22 ks from Boxhead not too bad still a long way out though, reminds me of the portstephens Fad long way out and came empty handed!!

Cheers and thx