Did This About 4 Months Ago

james1990

Did you put up much of a fight???!!! :074::074::mfr_lol:

Yeh i had to fight my dad off lol, he wanted 2 take it out.

The story goes i was cleaning the rods down on the deck of the boat i walked past one of the rods which ahd the lure attatched as i kciked th lure the weight of the rod forced it deeper, it hurt.

cheers james

Hey James.

Are you sure you didn't mean to put this in the dumbest thread :074::074:

Robbie..

Yes i was thinkin just after i posted it it should go in dum,best section.

I havnt had a tetnus shot for a good11 years from memory

long overdue.

cheers james

should be getting one every 7 years esp after something like that.... look after your health mate ;)

Ben

I brush my teeth 3 times a day :1prop: , recently i have been starting to get puffed out quicker, i think i might be getting asthma, i consider my self to be a fit person, drink plenty of water, eat well, i play soccer and do down hill mountain bike riding as well as volelyball, indoor cricket, gym and ttrack and feild.

cheers james

I brush my teeth 3 times a day :1prop: , recently i have been starting to get puffed out quicker, i think i might be getting asthma, i consider my self to be a fit person, drink plenty of water, eat well, i play soccer and do down hill mountain bike riding as well as volelyball, indoor cricket, gym and ttrack and feild.

cheers james

When do u find time to fish and entertain the wife with all those activities goin on?

penguin

Edited by penguin

Im only 16 mate no wife, the ex dumped me because i wasn't paying enough attention to her, now she is trying to P!$$ me off by bringing guys to her house all the time n going out with them to movies n stuff, it aint workin :1prop:

I will also add i do bodyboarding and just about to start surfing, started boxing about 2 months ago.

cheers james

Edited by james1990

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...