Big Shark Little Kayak

zen801

Thought i would post this picture i have had for awile. Again dont know where i got it or if its been posted on fishraider before. I saw a white pointer this big once in SA but our boat was plenty bigger. This guy should be worried.post-2060-1172706869_thumb.jpg

i could very well be the helicopter part that is ... but i have seen documentarys with great whites launching higher than that out of the water pretty awsome to see such a massive creature to have that much power it can launch its whole body out of the water

Yeah - obviously the helicopter photo is fake, but I reckon the kayak one is real.

If you look closely at the kayak photo you can detect a definite line across it between the shark and the Kayaker where the water color changes from light to dark in a straight line suggesting stitching. The surface markings on the water, however, are very convincing although one guy at work reckons the bow wave of the shark is too far ahead of it to be accepted. I wasn't sure.

My view is that it's probably doctored but very well done. I'd like to see it sourced from original.

Your mate is right. I recently did a course at school were we actually doctore a photo, and its very well doctored, but the wave is to far ahead.

The other looks the goods tho'

Awesome pics Mike :074: Gave my mates at shcool loads of laughs!

Henry