Bombo, Last Friday

KINGvirgin

post-1750-1172738049_thumb.jpgpost-1750-1172738061_thumb.jpgpost-1750-1172738072_thumb.jpgpost-1750-1172738087_thumb.jpgSaw that low tide was coming in around 8ish so we decided to go have a look and not need to dodge the waves which are synonomous with high tide..... arrived to absolutely perfect conditions, flat as no wind and no waves.... thought we were in with a good chance!

No action 1st up which is rather unusual as i often land my first within 15-30mins, then all of a sudden we see baitfish busting up the surface.... it was literally bubbling, i threw my bait smack bang into the middle expecting instant hit.......nothing........ tried a metal that was prolly too large..again nothing......

these baifish stayed on the surface about 30-40m away from our faces for at least 2 hours, you could see the salmon chasing them but they just didnt want a bar.....

Meanwhile my mate restored some pride by landing a nice trev, i thought we would get more after that and i gave up on the goodens.... but even the trevs went quiet!

In the end we gave up with little to show, it was the first time i failed to leave without a bream too...but still a great day out regardless...

the pics are some shots when we first arrived... it really is a picturesque place...

Will go back again , but maybe on High tide in a bit rougher conditions... it was too good for the fish to bite... if u know what i mean! ( my mate couldnt grasp the concept of shelter etc)

all the best anyway guys

Ian.