Iron Cove

Hi Fishraiders

Fished IC this morning, lost count but reckon about 20 odd fish for the 4 hour session 1/2 were bream all legal or better nothing bigger than 33cm. (Sorry one little fella that was shorter than the cut in half Gulp sandworm it took).

Rest was a mixed bag of flatties (best around 55cm) odd pesky talor and a couple of thumper whiting around 40cm.

Bloody toads were at their efficient best and ate at least one pack of Gulps on their own. :ranting2:

Any way not complaining, was the best morning session in recent memory :biggrin2: , and may force myself out of bed for another crack tomorrow.

John

Hi Fishraiders

Fished IC this morning, lost count but reckon about 20 odd fish for the 4 hour session 1/2 were bream all legal or better nothing bigger than 33cm. (Sorry one little fella that was shorter than the cut in half Gulp sandworm it took).

Rest was a mixed bag of flatties (best around 55cm) odd pesky talor and a couple of thumper whiting around 40cm.

Bloody toads were at their efficient best and ate at least one pack of Gulps on their own. :ranting2:

Any way not complaining, was the best morning session in recent memory :biggrin2: , and may force myself out of bed for another crack tomorrow.

John

hi Bloodknot, just wondering which part of IC were u at and wat time?? u seem to have a very good mixed bag. Well the spot i go to in IC is 1 fish per bait if u fish 2 or 3 hours after high tide.

hi Bloodknot, just wondering which part of IC were u at and wat time?? u seem to have a very good mixed bag. Well the spot i go to in IC is 1 fish per bait if u fish 2 or 3 hours after high tide.

Dazzassj6

Fished the the morning high from 6.00 am to around 10 - 10.30am. Drummoyne side from IC Bridge to Hawthorn Pde.

Most fish taken on resin heads & 1/2 Gulp sandworms (Natural) including the flattie which took the worm about 3 secs after it hit the water.

rzep

Sorry mate no pics, my daughter took the camera out night clubing last night (gotta wonder why), at least I got it back this arvo and you can allways rely on catching fish if you dont have it in the bag with you.

John