Any Beatles Fans Out There

The Iceman

Ive been searching through photos looking for a couple of pics of a 600lb black marlin from Vanuatu which I cant seem to find anywhere when I came across the four photos of the beatles from the white album in excellant condition Now Im starting to wonder if they are worth anything I have no idea what happend to the album Does anybody have any idea what they may be worth?

Ive been searching through photos looking for a couple of pics of a 600lb black marlin from Vanuatu which I cant seem to find anywhere when I came across the four photos of the beatles from the white album in excellant condition Now Im starting to wonder if they are worth anything I have no idea what happend to the album Does anybody have any idea what they may be worth?

I don't think its worth much mate. Too many of them out there. I've got one too in the boxed set of Beatles Albums. A mint condition unplayed album with the photos might get something but hey, have a look on ebay. People pay good money for crap and people sell good stuff for zip. I now have a single CD with full Beatles collection. Every song all cross referenced by Year, Album, with lyrics etc, etc. Amazing that it can all fit on one disk and no it's not a DVD.

Speaking of Beatles - how about this....

It is a hand made air brushed portrait of John Lennon, hand pulled and using Stonehenge paper.

The colour wave is blue, and it’s print number is 191/300.

It's by Novak Graphics and it is hand signed by Yoko Ono Lennon.

The piece is in as purchased condition. Perfectly kept, and has it’s certificate of authenticity.

It was purchased through Bag One Arts from “Imagine- the art of John Lennon” exhibition.

This actually belongs to my wife but we're thinking of parting with it....

Any ideas what it might be worth? We have no idea where to go to get it valued and don't want to offer it for sale till we have some idea of its value.

We've approached some beatles collectors and gallaries plus the studio it was produced by so we're hoping they'll have some information for us.

Just thought someone on here might be able to offer some info.

Cheers

David.

Speaking of Beatles - how about this....

It is a hand made air brushed portrait of John Lennon, hand pulled and using Stonehenge paper.

The colour wave is blue, and it’s print number is 191/300.

It's by Novak Graphics and it is hand signed by Yoko Ono Lennon.

The piece is in as purchased condition. Perfectly kept, and has it’s certificate of authenticity.

It was purchased through Bag One Arts from “Imagine- the art of John Lennon” exhibition.

This actually belongs to my wife but we're thinking of parting with it....

Any ideas what it might be worth? We have no idea where to go to get it valued and don't want to offer it for sale till we have some idea of its value.

We've approached some beatles collectors and gallaries plus the studio it was produced by so we're hoping they'll have some information for us.

Just thought someone on here might be able to offer some info.

Cheers

David.

Im a massive beatles fan!!!!

just the thought of that and $$$$$$$$ flash in my eyes

could be worth alot more than you think mate?

Im a massive beatles fan!!!!

just the thought of that and $$$$$$$$ flash in my eyes

could be worth alot more than you think mate?

G'day,

Yeah, that's what we're thinking too :biggrin2:

Still making enquiries to gallaries and the like and getting some interest - even from overseas - so will see how it goes.

Cheers