How Good Is The April Issue Of Modern Fishing

Guest Aron

Great value @ $7.50 and on top of that you get a 12cm timber wolf popper, (brought one similar last week for $17)

Only flicked thru the mag and it looks like another great edition :thumbup:

Well done Modern Fishing :yahoo:

just to add to that aron. i've seen a few posts on people asking what are gutters or how do you find gutters when beach fishing. on page 90 i think this is the best explained picture i've seen. so for those who are unsure on finding a gutter check out the april modern fishing

Starlo has let the cat out of the bag on surface lure fishing for bream whiting and even flatties Something everyone should try its great fun and now is the time to do it

That's it! Was contemplating whether to get it or not the other day. :ranting2:

Off to the newsagent now! :biggrin2:

Bugger, that is disappointing

I agree. I am tossing up the idea of dropping my subscription. Sure i get it a touch cheaper but when you add up the value of the freebies on the cover that we miss out on it probably isn't worth it.

As you can imagine i see alot of fishy articles come accross the desk here at Modern but the one in April issue by scott amon catching small blacks on the sand flats using little spin rods is the most incrdible article i have ssen in a long time. What a buzz that must be and it even explains where and when to do it!

Just read it! karazy! :1fishing1:

Guest lets go fishn

hey guys is modern still a sponsor here?

i was going to say the Aprl issue was a great read loved the blacks on the flats article.

one problem that popper litterally popped on its first cast, all i was left with was 2 trebles and a bit of still.