Harbour 10/03/07

offtap1

Hi All me and Buddy Joe hit Sydney again today, I woke to my mobile ringing at 4am to find Joe waiting in driveway spewing at me for having slept in, Got to blame Wattos for that or maybe Claudia for spiking my drinks at the Wattos night friday. Anyway after picking up some Yakkas we trolled south for 1 x Bonnito at Wedding Cake Island Coogee, headed back to Sydney for achor at Yellow marker at Quarantine with a couple of livies out and pillies. First drop with Yakka had me boat 60cm King , a while past before i got another one to 63cm on a pillie and also a fat Bream 38cm, called it a day after picking up crab pots for 1 x undersize blue swimmer which was returned. Sorry only got pics of 1 x king and bream as Joe took the others for his dinner.Cheers Dave

post-1870-1173520374_thumb.jpg

Edited by offtap1

Guest MRS WATTO

Great Report Dave,

Great catch, looks like you and Joe had a great day today.

Can't blame Wattos for sleeping in, and maybe if you didnt drink all those Pure Blonde beers you would of been ok this morning.

Hey mate we saw you first thing in the morning down at balmoral whilst getting livies, great looking rig you've got. It looks awesome on the water..

Nice shirts too...

Hi Tony how did you go getting Yakkas, get many.

Hi Tony how did you go getting Yakkas, get many.

Mate we got 3 good bait size yakkas and two small silver trevally, other than that just small rubbish fish...

Always frustrating when you can see them all around the boat but can't hook them...

After a while we gave up and went looking for kings, came back later in the day and got another 3 yakkas but took a while to get them...