Boat Show Rosehill

Guest MRS WATTO

Guest MRS WATTO

Hi All

Just wondering who attended the boat show this weekend and what did everyone think of the show.

My opinion it was average and only 1 boat caught my eye.

I actually loved the sailfish $213,000.

Yeah,

Peita and I went there this afternoon and we both thought that it was BORING.

I don't think that we will go again.

I reckon the only boat show worth attending is the Sydney International Boat Show at Darling Harbour. I think its in August sometime.

As long as you avoid the peak times (weekend) it is great. Heaps to look at and great deals on offer.

I went to rosehill last year and was not impressed

but i you where looking for a boat and close to seeing everything on offer it's a good outing

as nj said int boat show is a better as it should it,s twice as big.

Guest lets go fishn

I went to rosehill last year and was not impressed

but i you where looking for a boat and close to seeing everything on offer it's a good outing

as nj said int boat show is a better as it should it,s twice as big.

what?

We went out on Sunday and the best value for money "fishing" boat seemed to be the 6.1 TABS IMO

lots of flash yuppy fibreglass and a reasonable range of "family" fishing boats, a wide range of alloy also

was OK for browsing around but might have been better if it was spread out more rather than have them

so close it was hard to walk between boats in some spots

Was hoping for more accessories stands but ........... :05:

The red Icee's were good :1prop:

Chris

Was hoping for more accessories stands but ........... :05:

Chris

Chris , Totally agree with your comment. For those into trailer boats checking out the latest gadgets is always interesting.

The No. decreased this year to make way for additional boat displays. :thumbdown:

But did see a 12V underwater colour camera with 30mt cable to the screen for $499.00. Looked like good quality gear , also a 12V to 240V converter , it was about the size of a beer can. Think it was around $60.00

Having said that , anyone looking for a power boat under 6.0mt , there was heaps to look at.

I enjoyed the walk around , bumped into the Swordies & had a bit of a chat. :thumbup:

Geoff

Edited by Geoff

hey there, yeah i went on saturday, and gotta say that i wasnt very impressed either, rather boring,

with only 1 tackle shop,

i walked away feeling very depressed after seeing a twin hulled boat on a trailer inside with a price tag of i think $220,000. i wanted it. :1badmood::1badmood: