Lord Howe Island Trip April 2008

chriso

Hi raiders

I'm planning a trip to LHI, this trip will consist of LB fishing, targeting big kings, yellowfinn tuna, sharks, silver drummer and the exotic blue fish, which is extinct from the mainland.

Fly fisherman are welcome,with big drummer, bonefish on offer and after witnessing a 10kg king being land on fly at clear water place, i can say fly fisherman will test their tackle.

Numbers need to be finalized, so that accommidation and charters can be booked.

Wahoo upwards of 30kgs, 10kg silver,bluefin and black travelly will be target species on the charters, including jigging for monster kings.

Snorkeling, diving, surfing, moutaineering, bird watching, hiking and 5:00pm fish feedings at ned's beach(great fun snorkeling with 30kg kings) are other activities on offer.

BBQ our catch every night, drinks at the bowls club and with plenty of good cafe/restaurants to choose from we won't be going hungry

Cost of return ticket $830

Cost of shared accommodation $100 each per night each

Cost of charters to balls pyramid $900 a day max of 8 person (recommend 6)

Cost of lagoon charters $45per hour

The chaters have to be booked by easter 16/4 - 27/4/08

Any interest please PM chriso or call 0448920140 to get the ball rolling(7 places confirmed)post-3449-1174370042_thumb.jpg

Edited by chriso

Guest dicko1

When do you need to know by mate? I just not sure of the financial situation as im a 20 yr old uni student and im planning on travelling at the end of the yr anyway....

This is one trip I've been dreaming about..definitely one of the 'must do' fishing trips on my list next to NZ and WA....unfotunately its not so easy to get up and go for a week with work and family commitments...or is it..

Mate it's a year away, book your place

Great place for fishing and relaxing, spent my honeymoon there a few years back.

Heres a pic of some of the kings to be caught.

post-910-1173992592_thumb.jpg

nice fish mate

You should come on this trip mate, think about it and give us a call if your keen 0448920140

Edited by chriso

• 3 weeks later...