Balmoral - Clifton 17/03

KingsRule

Well, i might just keep this 1 short and sweet.(ish)

Started off at balmoral @ 4am for a squdding sesion, managed one by 6am :1badmood: , coupleof my friends came down and he managed a bigger calamari:).

post-1033-1174101730_thumb.jpg

Bugger ll happening at balmoral so moved to clifton.

got there about 9am, frigates busting up, me and tom had a hit each for no hookup :mad3:

By 11.30 still nothing decided to put a bait down , i was joking about getting a kingy , as what i thought bighting was a bream..but -

post-1033-1174101766_thumb.jpg

He went 55cm

5 mins later my squid head went off - and i pulled up this fella.

post-1033-1174101816_thumb.jpg

Might i just add, he went ballistic when hooked, never ever seen line stripped so fast!, he went 65cms , my biggest kingy land based woohoo. :yahoo:

Back home at 12.30, awesome.

Guest IFishSick.

For those who squid, how long does your jig last before the cloth is in peices?

I know it doesn't effect anything on the lure and still looks good but just wanted to know if different brands lasted longer than Yo-Zuri.

Those squid love my jig to bits :mfr_lol:

Hey Rob!

Well done on a new personal best! Now you have to have your personal best day on kingys on YOUR own boat not ours! :1prop::tease::074:

Glad to hear you put that head out! Was it me stirring you on the phone tis morning that changed your mind? :1prop:

Give us a buzz tommorrow if your out!

D & G

Davy : i just jig off the wharf , anywhere you can see weed is the go.

Ifish- i have caught HEAPS of squid on my yo zuri's, , only 1 visible tear on it.

(now i have egimax , so the squid better watch out :biggrin2: )

D&G : ehehe ill TRY with the kings.

I dont think im going 2moro, ill give u a ring to see if you have landed any beasts though :1prop:

Well, i might just keep this 1 short and sweet.(ish)

Started off at balmoral @ 4am for a squdding sesion, managed one by 6am :1badmood: , coupleof my friends came down and he managed a bigger calamari:).

post-1033-1174101730_thumb.jpg

Bugger ll happening at balmoral so moved to clifton.

got there about 9am, frigates busting up, me and tom had a hit each for no hookup :mad3:

By 11.30 still nothing decided to put a bait down , i was joking about getting a kingy , as what i thought bighting was a bream..but -

post-1033-1174101766_thumb.jpg

He went 55cm

Who needs a boat ah. Top effort mate. :yahoo:

5 mins later my squid head went off - and i pulled up this fella.

post-1033-1174101816_thumb.jpg

Might i just add, he went ballistic when hooked, never ever seen line stripped so fast!, he went 65cms , my biggest kingy land based woohoo. :yahoo:

Back home at 12.30, awesome.

For those who squid, how long does your jig last before the cloth is in peices?

I know it doesn't effect anything on the lure and still looks good but just wanted to know if different brands lasted longer than Yo-Zuri.

Those squid love my jig to bits :mfr_lol:

Nice land based kings there kings rule :thumbup:

Hey mate,

My yozuri 1.8 are hammered 1 of them has no cloth on the whole underside still works a treat though!! i think the arow squid are to blame as they attack so violently!!

Dan.