New To Sydney

baldy

hey ppls, im recently new to sydney up from melbourne actually :thumbup: been looking at dis site for awhile n thought since im up here might as well put in a post n hopefully get to noe sum of u guys :biggrin2: since i dun noe ne1 here :( well enough of that lets get onto the topic of :1fishing1: well been saltwater fishing most my life finally decided for a change and go for some freshwater bass :thumbup: Just wanted to ask wat sort of lures i should use n if ne1 can point out some good spots for me im livin in bankstown area.

Thanks for readin d post n for ne help on d topic of bass lures n spots that ne1 could give me :biggrin2: hopefully i can get out dere soon n mayb actually post a report.

Well good :1fishing1: ppls

thanks for d fast reply stewy :biggrin2: just wanted to ask wat sort of conditions i should fish it in cause d water is kinda murky due to d recent rains. Is it ok to fish it when its like dis or should i wait until it clears abit??? When will d bass b feedin?? early mornin during d day or afternoon???

baldy

Sorry mate, should of read your first post a bit better!!!!!

Do you have a boat (sorry if you already stated this...LoL)

The Nepean River is a good spot, you just about fish any part of it & alot further if you have the right sort of boat - my 5M quinnie is really suited to the upper reaches lol.

Keep an eye out as often a few of us head up there for a fish.

im landbased atmm been tryin to convince d :wife: to let me buy a boat for d last 2 yrs, Doesnt help when i cant swim :074:

Wel it never stopped me b4 :thumbup:

well thanks for d advice guys i probably end goin 2 liverpool for a crack at bass since its closer and still dun noe my way around sydney dat well yet,

Cheers :thumbup:

baldy