Wattos Fishing Store

hustler57

hello there fellow :1fishing1:

i took my mother and i for a drive out to wattos fishing store this morning to get a few things for fishing 2morrow night,

as ive only been there once before i tried to call stewy as i was lost out there and i didnt realise he was out fishing up north and then the fone cut out so we cruised around st mary's and finally found the store,

i live in roselands and from roselands to st mary's is a fair drive , now i normally buy my bait and gear from any of the local stores but from now on il be driving out there to get my bait and gear because as soon as we entered the store we where greated with a smile , really friendly service and i got some good advice on lures and soft plastics and found the store to be really well priced. both my old lady and myself spent a small fortune in the store we received a discount and ive gotta say thanks for that mate, i can not recommend wattos fishin store highly enought, i will from now on be driving the 2 return drive to get all my gear and bait, and its great to have such a great store support fishraider and i for one am proud to have fishraider stickers on my boat,

cheers

benny

Guest MRS WATTO

:beersmile: BEST SHOP FOR SERVICE AND ADVICE PLUS NOTHING IS TO MUCH TROUBLE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MR AND MRS WATTO . CHICKEN MAN

Hey Chickenman

Thanks for the kind words and support.

See you on Saturday will have your coffee ready for you

Guest MRS WATTO

I'm heading to rooty hill on sat for a party, I will try and call in to make a few small purchases :)

I have only heard great things and still it continues, keep up the great work wattos!!!

Ben

Great stuff Ben

pop in and say gday, you dont have to buy anthing.

I will have a beer waiting for you.

Hope you like PURE BLONDE BEER

Guest MRS WATTO

hey Wattos just wondering about the block pillies for $8? are they 1kg blocks?

oh p.s the 'catch of the month' on your site says its a flattie, but a dory in the pic :1prop:

Cheers guys

HI

2kg blocks of pillies for $8.00