Berkly Jerkshad 5 Inch

james1990

Hi guys

Bought a pack of these about 3 weeks ago, used one last sunday, and following the directions on the packet i didn't place it back in with the others.

Just took a look at it it is all driedup and cracked as it was left tied to the line and exposed to the air i assume.

Is this normal, is there a way i can preserve them for future use?

cheers james

Hi guys

Bought a pack of these about 3 weeks ago, used one last sunday, and following the directions on the packet i didn't place it back in with the others.

Just took a look at it it is all driedup and cracked as it was left tied to the line and exposed to the air i assume.

Is this normal, is there a way i can preserve them for future use?

cheers james

Was this the gulp mate? Try soaking them in some water for a while!! apart from that keep an old SP bag to whack your used ones in!!

Guest IFishSick.

Yeah, GULP's are not made from plastic

And how dare you leave a lure out, keep them stored in a box so they don't get dirty or worn out.

Tisk tisk.

And how dare you leave a lure out, keep them stored in a box so they don't get dirty or worn out.

Tisk tisk.

Chill pill = you :1prop:

I have heard that if left out of there bags/water for a while they go rock hard.

I am yet to try any though, they sound the goods!

Guest IFishSick.

I don't like my ones. As they are not plastic and rubber like they break easily.

When I use them I reel in fast and where the hook comes out of the lure gets broken, the hook moves around and the shad swims wrong.