Wattos Squid Jigg

Piss'n'Broke

Was in wattos 2 weeks back picking up some bits an pieces, an Sean slung me a new jigg he had just recently got in stock!!!!

First trip out ZERO squid! Was a very hard day/night that one

Second trip out. Over a dozen squid all on this jigg! Dropped a couple from a few foot in the air back in the drink! Didnt put em off, jigg straight back in,,,,, BANG!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Third trip out,(today) in shitty crappy conditions. 6 squid caught in less than 2 hours , betta than Gregs effort of 3 squid for almost 6hrs. This jigg is pure gold,,, almost had my first double hookup of squid on a SINGLE jigg, winding one up, another squid, bigger than the hook one was trying to eat the jigg as well :wacko:.. This jigg is reasonable size, like a 2-2.5 yet it nails big an lil squiddies alike

Wattos I owe you guys/girls bigtime for this jigg.!!!

D & G

PS Sorry I wasnt able to get in to see you this weekend my car is outa action :mad3:

THE JIGG

post-2246-1174787115_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan and Greg

No worries wattos!!!!!

Sorry usually the squid get whacked straight into a airtight bag an put in ice for kingys! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I will remember to take pics,,,,,, this jigg maybe getting used again in the next 48hrs so if it does, I wil post pics for your board. :1fishing1:

D & G

Guest MRS WATTO

My pleasure!!!

Just gotta remember to do it at the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hours of the morning when the brain is still telling me I should be in bed! But squiddie pics will come ASAP!. Can I email em to you???

D & G

DAN

NEW SQUID JIGS ARRIVED TODAY

THEY ARE CALLED SHADOW MASTER 1.8 SIZE

THEY LOOK PRETTY COOL

MAYBE YOU CAN CATCH 47 SQUID THIS TIME

how about a pic there claudia????

u just might UNLEASH a new CRAAAAAAAAAAZE!!!!!!!

us kingy fisho's that chase squid EVERY outing are always up for anythng to improve

bait catching skills :1prop:

stevee

My pleasure!

Sorry about the pic! I gotta get a good digital camera!!! Might ask Greg for one for my bday :1prop:

That mako jigg did alot of damage today! I got my car back yesterday so expect to see me later this week Sean & Claudia. Call you beforehand. LLOL I dunno about 47 squid, cough the limit is 20 per person, an we rarely have more than 2 people onboard. But will keep you informed

D & G

PS please put 1 or 2 of the jiggs aside, cheers!

Edited by Dan and Greg