Fishraiders Hit The Jackpot On Broadbill

Stew,Donna and the Fishraider crew on Broady last week.

Its funny sometimes how the harder you try the worse you go. We wanted so badly to catch every one a marlin for the trip each day, but alas the fish went off. At the start of the tour in Jan and Feb.......7's and 8's were the norm each day but the fish started to wain around the end of Feb and we were back to 1's and 2's per day, mind you many would think thats great but Johnny and myself wanted better for our most patient and great crew of Fishraiders.

We have planned two boats next year for the Raiders in the earlier part of the season and will be looking forward to that and hopefully send all Raiders back with arms like apes from mamouth fights with the overzealous Pt Stephens marlin. Both Johnny and I had a ball fishing with the team. We only caught 2 from 7 but there was never a word of discontent or a winge, every one kept positive and we really did not only enjoy everyones company but look forward to bigger and better things in '08

I will be posting my own update soon on www.gamefishingcharters.com.au look in Fishing Reports I may even add a few "Stewy quotes" That man is completely hysterical.....too much fun!

Ross and Johnny :beersmile: