Sydney Harbour Thurs 29/03/07

Dano1

Hi all,

Just thought id post up a few pics from thursdays fishing trip on the harbour, was a fairly quiet day with plenty of squid and not many kings! Managed to land 4 legal kings with the biggest being 65cm.

Although we tried out a new spot the sounder was showing up plenty of fish with alot of bigger fish! But nothing could temt them not even a live squid being dragged past there nose by a 7lb bomb :wacko:

Still a day out on the water is always a pleasure here's a few pics taken from my phone!

sorry having trouble loading other pics will try another post!

post-3412-1175257782_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dano1

Yeah great quality from the phone eh! its a sony ericsson with 3.2 mega pixel camera and it comes with usb cable to plug it straight in to the computer! New toy! :biggrin2:

I am trying to load on these other photos but am having a few dramas i am resizing in the normal way i do but but still saying there to big!

Ah well ill keep trying! computer being real slow about loading them 2!

Dan.

Guest IFishSick.

Good work mate!

Tip: Try emailing the photo's to yourself using Hotmail, it resizes the photo's for you and gets them the right quality

Yeah great quality from the phone eh! its a sony ericsson with 3.2 mega pixel camera and it comes with usb cable to plug it straight in to the computer! New toy! :biggrin2:

excellent, the k800i or somethin? im getting one next week :biggrin2:

sorry abit off topic...top squid! :1prop:

Cheers

Davy