Clifton Gardens 31/03/07

SUBLiME

Usually a healthy trail of burley does the job with plenty of fish swarming around our lines... a few trevally here and various other fish popping out at random intervals... although today proving that isn't always true...

I decided to use my new lure which I had just got the day before... resembling a small baitfish.. something obviously seen a lot around Clifton...

A few gulls were seen looping around a small group of bait fish with some movement on the surface of the water... We decided to throw in the lures hoping for sumn big... got myself a decent fish.. I was told it was a Frigate... not 100% though...

lol when i pulled it in i discovered a gash on the side of the fish... hahaha notehr fish had taken a bit outa the poor bugger :P

All in all.. the day comprised of a decent octopus, the frigate, 2 Yellowtails and a nice sized leatherjacket...

Quiet but fulfilling... conisdering parents have gone to Melbourne ... now I have something to eat tonight :)

BTW: We decided to head down to Balmoral see what was goin on down there... be warned.. if you are from any other background rather than Aussie.. racial intolerance could be administered by some people around... I sure copped it.. and was much unappreciated... although it is an excellent spot for live bait...

Enjoy guys.. and good luck in ur fishing :)

Shant :1fishing1:

This is the fish I caught..

Phone008.jpg.xs.jpg

Hey Mate

Nice day out you had there! :1fishing1: . Well done on the frigate, they go hard on light gear! Abit distressing to hear about Balmoral, but dont let it worry you. We all deal with people with BIGGG LOUDD mouths!.

All that matters is you had a good session :1fishing1:

D & G

jeez shant its a frigate ok!

lol that old bugger..... wat a retard...

for every1

this guy comes up to us at balmoral

chucks an empty packet of prawns and tells us exactly what to do with it (including expletives)

all the time he was looking at shant, ignoring me and my friend

and to top it all off, he mocks shants voice

very sad... some people......... :thumbdown:

Nice one shant :thumbup:

Shame about the idiot @ balmoral :thumbdown:

lol Rob.. Tom tells me that you've got something for these Frigates :P there were a few swimmin arnd.. even at balmoral when we went... but just saw a glimpse of em swim by...shame...

yer the guy down at balmoral... well wat can you do some people think that just because one group of people are idiots then anyone who resembles them in one form or another is the same... hes a small minded old fart.. nuthn u can doo..

Edited by Shant

lol Rob.. Tom tells me that you've got something for these Frigates :P there were a few swimmin arnd.. even at balmoral when we went... but just saw a glimpse of em swim by...shame...

Just a little on the obsessional side :1prop: