Another Squid Fishing Session!

Guest MRS WATTO

Guest MRS WATTO

HI ALL

SQUID FISHING TONIGHT ONCE AGAIN, IT WAS A GOOD NITE.

MRS AND MRS FLIGHTMANAGER AND BRETT, MR AND MRS RZEP AND MITCHELL, QUINFISH AND HIS BROTHER JOHN, MR AND MRS WATTO AND FRANK AND LUKE TURNED UP TONIGHT.

FRANK CAUGHT THE FIRST SQUID ON THE LUMO SQUID JIG AND THEN

CLAUDIA CAUGHT THE SECOND ON HER LUMO SQUID JIG :1prop: AND QUINFISH CAUGHT 2.

ROBBIE YOUR THE CHAMPION.

AND WHAT ABOUT ROSS, HE DIDNT CATCH ANY SQUID :074::074::074::074:

Yes , sadly this is true , I caught nothing , but we all had a great time watching Claudia tangling her line , casting over everyone elses lines ( even non raiders) and singing bloody ABBA songs !!

I did however end up taking all of the squid for todays outing to the Harbour !! Watch these forums for a report soon !!!

Ross

Yes , sadly this is true , I caught nothing , but we all had a great time watching Claudia tangling her line , casting over everyone elses lines ( even non raiders) and singing bloody ABBA songs !!

I did however end up taking all of the squid for todays outing to the Harbour !! Watch these forums for a report soon !!!

Ross

Did you actually get to have a go at the squidding or were you on the barbeque as usual? :beersmile::biggrin2:

Ross

Onya Claudia. Good to see the Dancing Queen hasn't lost her touch!!

:whistling: