Trailer Rebuild

nzwarriors

Hi guys i just got a quote for a trailer rebuild for a trailer to carry a 4.5m boat, basically eventhing at the bottom is changed, axle, bearings, springs, couplings e.t.c except for the frame and the wheels. the cost all up is $580 bucks

Just wondering if thats resonable or did i just get ripped.

thanks heaps

nz.

Edited by nzwarriors

Hi guys i just got a quote for a trailer rebuild for a trailer to carry a 4.5m boat, basically eventhing at the bottom is changed, axle, bearings, springs, couplings e.t.c except for the frame and the wheels. the cost all up is $580 bucks

Just wondering if thats resonable or did i just get ripped.

thanks heaps

nz.

I guess the only way to compare it is to the price of a new trailer. Have you any idea what a newie would cost? I would seriously look at new wheels as well. CHeers KElvin

I have just done a brake overhaul/bearings/machining discs/u bolts/brakepads /bolts/bearing buddies and that hit just on $300 all work was done myself.hope this helps

Plus i did rollers just before chrissy and that was around $60

I got a new trailer for 1250 with alloy wheels. last yr. Company is called Sales Trailers,

thye are out at peakhurst NSW<>

good quality as well for my 4.5 metre aluminium boat.

MR RB.

I have just done a brake overhaul/bearings/machining discs/u bolts/brakepads /bolts/bearing buddies and that hit just on $300 all work was done myself.hope this helps

Plus i did rollers just before chrissy and that was around $60