Delkor Deep Cycle Batteries

Ozy

Hi Guys,

I have been ringing around getting prices on deep cycle batteries and have come across the Delkor brand and one shop said that they are maintenance free.

I have never seen a maintenance free deep cycle battery before exept for Gel types and these aren't Gel, if they were, for $169 I'd buy 10 of them :D .

Anyone got one or thoughts?

Thanks,

Hi Ozy,

i have the same battery, basically its a wet cell battery, but theres no maintenance, theres no filler caps so you dont have to top up like you do a normal battery.

They seem to be a pretty good battery for the price.

I know a few other guys with them and they all seem happy.

Stevo :1clap:

I've had mine for over a year now (DC-31 100A/H) and haven't had any dramas with it Ozy.

They are a maintenance free, deep cycle lead calcium battery and they are excellent value for money.

I was talking to my mechanic about them and he was saying that Delkor are used in alot or rally cars these days cause they don't mind getting knocked about.

Ozy,

I bought one of those delkor batteries 100 ahr and it seems ok I havent had it a year yet so the jury is still out,but it seems ok so far.

I was told these batteries are now standard on yatches as they do not leak if turned upside down and are totaly sealed so no fear of acid eating things it shouldn't

Big Pete

Thats a good price ozy what amp hour is it

19281[/snapback]

Just picked up a Delkor DC31 maintenance free 100 amp/h deep cycle battery from "The Battery Store" 274 Canterbury Rd, Canterbury for $157.00 :D .

Now all I need is a boat to put it in :-rolleyes

http://www.battery-store.com.au/

http://www.batterymaster.com.au/products.p...goryserial/3227

Edited by Ozy