Read About Some Blue Marlin History Out Of Sydney

Ross Hunter

Hi fellow Raiders,

I have just written and soon to be posted a series on "How To catch" blue,black,striped marlin yellowfin, cobia,kings makos etc The current yarn has some old photos of the best blue marlin season I have experienced and that was in '92 see fish to 300kg This season is shaping up to be OK! bearing in mind that we caught the 297kg fish in late May, so don't give up on a bluewater bullie yet. The series will be run over the next few weeks on our web site www.gamefishingcharters.com.au Go into Fishing stories and Hints section also have a roam back a couple of years in Fishing reports section There are some great pics in there as well of seasons gone by It's agood reference on when the fish came on each season. Ah! the good times, the bad times the goin' half mad times they all go together in this great world of fishing. Iv'e always said that if you go out there often enough that fish of a lifetime will appear. I have hooked and lost a couple of big puppies that were around the 1000lb mark, they are there but you have to be fishing the heavy gear to slow them up and in both instances we hooked them on 24 kg and on that tackle you would have one chance and that would be if the fish jumped into the boat by mistake.

Hot off the press Rob Curry caught a nice striped yesterday and some fin on his boat Marquis .Stew is coming over to show me how to paste photos that will help to keep a few pics on the reports

I think that we will start to catch some yellowfin soon I did see them jumping out the back of the Mountain on Monday

Hope you all enjoy the site and the yarn :1fishing1:

Roscoe