Trailerboathire Session (mark Two)

mrmoshe

Well...after the drenching Brett and I got last week when we rented one of Darren's Tralirboathire craft...The weather has bee fairly crap most of the week but TOMORROW it's back on again!!!

If anyone else is on the harbour tomorrow and see 2 blokes in a 420 Dory with Trailerboathire stickers on the side and wearing Raider hats..drop by and say G'day.

We'll be out there all day this time as the weather looks perfect for a good day's fishing.

Will post a full report tomorrow night with pics if possible of our catch.

Pleaseeease, don't let it bucket down like last week...It'd destroy my faith in fishing if that happens again.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Pete.

Edited by MallacootaPete

Well...after the drenching Brett and I got last week when we rented one of Darren's Tralirboathire craft...The weather has bee fairly crap most of the week but TOMORROW it's back on again!!!

If anyone else is on the harbour tomorrow and see 2 blokes in a 420 Dory with Trailerboathire stickers on the side and wearing Raider hats..drop by and say G'day.

We'll be out there all day this time as the weather looks perfect for a good day's fishing.

Will post a full report tomorrow night with pics if possible of our catch.

Pleaseeease, don't let it bucket down like last week...It'd destroy my faith in fishing if that happens again.

Fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Pete.

hope you can experience the joy of a large kingfish or a quality mixed bag.

The forcast looks great and I envy you and your mate able to fish our beautiful harbour whilst the rest of us slug it out at work.

Pete we look forward to your report.

tight lines

TTWIN 1 M arcel

Good luck fellas, look forward to the reports...

How's that outfit going that you took off me Pete?

The bigger outfit is yet to nail one but hoping that will change tomorrow Anthony.

The other rig has seen some prety good action though.

I have upgraded most of my stuff since then...now it's just a matter of choosing the right weapon for the day.

Hope to see you out there one day.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hi Pete,

Myself and Huntman will be out tomorrow. 5am at Tunks, no doubt we run into each other.

How good does the weather look at this stage :thumbup:

Cheers.

Robbie.

Hi fellas...yeah...hope tyo see you on the water later today...also launching from Tunks around 6:30.

Weather report looks even better than yesterday...

Lets's hope the fish will co-operate today.

Cheers,

pete.