Georges River / Botany Bay Feast--pics Added

Mugen

Hi all

Decided to go out on the Bay yesterday morning for a a few hours as I had the day off.

Headed out past Captain Cook Bridge to one of my favourite spots with my father,We were there for about

45 mins alot of small Bream around 20-25cm all went back in the drink except for two that

were around 27cm .Threw out another prawn and within 10 sec's of hitting the bottom ...I was hooked ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I was only using light gear with a small shimano reel,Great fight and 3 mins later I landed a nice 37 cm Bream ... A PB for me..Things went quiet after that so we moved to another spot in the Bay where we caught 2 Flatties one of which was very nice .We also caught what we thought to be a Whiting..not sure...?

Anyway all in all a great day on the BAY

will post pics later...having trouble...?

post-4116-1177405164_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mugen

Hi all

Decided to go out on the Bay yesterday morning for a a few hours as I had the day off.

Headed out past Captain Cook Bridge to one of my favourite spots with my father,We were there for about

45 mins alot of small Bream around 20-25cm all went back in the drink except for two that

were around 27cm .Threw out another prawn and within 10 sec's of hitting the bottom ...I was hooked ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I was only using light gear with a small shimano reel,Great fight and 3 mins later I landed a nice 37 cm Bream ... A PB for me..Things went quiet after that so we moved to another spot in the Bay where we caught 2 Flatties one of which was very nice .We also caught what we thought to be a Whiting..not sure...?

Anyway all in all a great day on the BAY

will post pics later...having trouble...?

finally re sized the picture ....hope you like :1prop:

well done mate some very nice fish there. well done on

the PB also always good to get a fish which is bigger.

the flatty is beautiful to (do you have a length and weight).

that looks like a whiting to me aswell. anyhow sounds like a

good day out on the water with a few fish and a nice feed

now.

regards mark