Watch Out Mr Swordfisherman

Ross Hunter

Stewy, :Funny-Post:

Watch my bumper nowbig fella! I've just spent an hour loading up the old Steelite with braid.

She's on now old mate, those blackfish are in trouble. Even got the float, floating perfectly However whilst testing it in the swimming pool it was a little embarrasing when the neighbour Asked "How they biting"? :1fishing1:

Ah! Stewy they just don't know what it takes to be skillful.......Bring it on baby...That's what I'm talkin' about!

I trust you are all having a great weekend on the central coast.

Stewy, :Funny-Post:

Watch my bumper nowbig fella! I've just spent an hour loading up the old Steelite with braid.

She's on now old mate, those blackfish are in trouble. Even got the float, floating perfectly However whilst testing it in the swimming pool it was a little embarrasing when the neighbour Asked "How they biting"? :1fishing1:

Ah! Stewy they just don't know what it takes to be skillful.......Bring it on baby...That's what I'm talkin' about!

I trust you are all having a great weekend on the central coast.

Ahhh Ross....it's gone from chasing Marlin & YFT to this! Maybe Broadbill & Billfisher will be doing Blackfish charters in the near future!! :074::074:

Just spoke with Captain Ross on the phone and the GAUNLET has been thrown down and accepted :yahoo:

Lets get it on Ross :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Just spoke with Captain Ross on the phone and the GAUNLET has been thrown down and accepted :yahoo:

Lets get it on Ross :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

:1fishing1: Ah ROSS vs STEWY. THE BATTLE OF THE BRAID. SOUNDS GOOD. :1fishing1: