New Site Sponsor

The Administration of Fishraider are pleased to announce that Huett Marine has now become a Site Sponsor.

Huey is one of our first members on this site and now thier family owned and run business have decided to become part of Fishraider :thumbup:

Huey as Craig Huett is better known will be a valuable assest to this Site with a wealth of information for the members and some great deals on boats of all types.

Please all welcome Huett Marine to Fishraider .

Cheers The Administration Team

Huey's banner will be up and running in a few days and you may peruse thier site as well.

www.huettmarine.com.au

The perfect sponsor for the perfect site. :thumbup:

Well done and I hope all raiders with boats give them a call first.

They have some excellent boats, both new and used..check out their website.

Welcome aboard the best fishing site in Australia.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hi fellow fishraiders, thank-you for your kind welcome. I have been a long time member of fishraider and have watched it grow to where it is today and I am exicited to be associated with fishraider now as a site sponsor.

I would like any fishraider member or friend of a member to feel free to ask me any questions that you may have relating to boats or engines and I will try my best to answer them.

Huett Marine Centre would also like to offer any fishraider members a 20% discount on spare parts when you get your boat serviced with us. This offer will also apply to any chandlery item that you may need for your boat, the only exception will be electronics like fishfinders-sorry.

Again thank-you for the welcome and I look forward to meeting as many members as possible and please do not hesitate to ask for help.

Cheers,

Huey.

Welcome Craig good to see a new sponsor on fishraider.

For the guys who dont already know i went and saw craig a couple of years back and bought the stacer pro tournement elite boat and have never been happier, top service and always willing to lend a hand.