Jump to content

What Is This

Sean Reil

Recommended Posts


It looks like part of a device that attches to the the trailer hitch and towbar to help you line up them up when you reverse the car to join them up.

The other parts are missing from the photos. Is there anything on the trailer hitch or towbar?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Fillet-O-Fish, it looks like the stick that goes onto the devise that allow you to reverse your car onto the trailer by yourself. Mercury were selling them about 6 months ago and it flicks over to say stop when the car get over the coupling of the trailer. I forget what it was called, but I am sure if you do a bit of a search or call Mercury in Sydney on 9822-6300 and speak to Shane he will know what it was called and if you can get the other half to make it work for you.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...