Flint & Steel

Crawfo

Hi Guys

After months of no fishing I have taken the next 2 days off work and I am heading down to F&S in the morning and again on Friday. The tide will be heading to the bottom and I have prawns, squid, mullet, yellowtail and pilchards for bait. Can anyone help me with sinker size and trace lengths and also should I anchor or drift and lastly if I anchor where is a good spot. i will be on my pat malone (no mates) to help with dropping anchor.

Thanks

Hi Guys

After months of no fishing I have taken the next 2 days off work and I am heading down to F&S in the morning and again on Friday. The tide will be heading to the bottom and I have prawns, squid, mullet, yellowtail and pilchards for bait. Can anyone help me with sinker size and trace lengths and also should I anchor or drift and lastly if I anchor where is a good spot. i will be on my pat malone (no mates) to help with dropping anchor.

Thanks

Stumpy is away so I gave him a call. He fishes there and said to let you know that he will be there Friday Night. I will PM you his mobile so you can call him tonight if you like.

Stumpy is away so I gave him a call. He fishes there and said to let you know that he will be there Friday Night. I will PM you his mobile so you can call him tonight if you like.

Thanks

Got Naybour coming on friday morning. I am geared up for a big one.

G'day Crawfo ,

Stumpy and I will be down there on Friday afternoon / evening , to do some fishing with our billy lids . May turn into an all nighter , if you want to tag along and tap into Stumpies knowledge of the River , you are most welcome to do so .

Ya cant miss his boat , it has 2 thumping great Mercs on the back ! :)

Ross

Hi :1fishing1: Raiders

Hi MGiddo you are right about the reef anchor the sand anchor i landed is still cooking with the brick still waiting for the brick to go soft :074::074:

I will be at f&steel on friday morning

cheers robert

Hi Guys

Got out this morning, finally after some loon had crashed in the Epping Tunnel blocking the M@ & M7. Fished F&S for 1 bitten off for 1.5 hours then moved around the corner up a creek and got a number of just undersized Jewfish, a stack of bream going to 25cm and 4 flatties. Only 1 keeper in all that a 39cm Flattie which will be in my belly tonite. I will be back out there tomorrow with more time .

See you there