Symetre Vs Sedona?

Davy

Hey guys,

prob being paranoid or somethin, but just invested in a symetre 2500 today which im quite happy about, but while browsing elsewhere after i noticed the sedona in which at a glance of the box looked like it had similiar features for a much cheaper price! should i have gone with the sedona? any opinions would be great. I am very happy with the symetre, just wana know what u guys think..

cheers

Davy

Edited by Davy

I have both in the 1500 size and the symetre is yards ahead They may look similar but they arent

The symetre is much smoother and the line lay on the spool much better therefore much better casting more noticable when using fireline So the symetre is much better in my opinion

I've got both in 4000s' down to 1500's and the Symetre is miles ahead of the Sedona.

I think you have made the right choice when it comes down to picking between the two.

So yeh, what they said. :biggrin2:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky

Guest Big-Banana

I've got the Sedona in the 1000 (I think), good little reel, but getting more serious now and will probably buy the Symeter in 2500.

• 2 weeks later...

ive got the symetre 2500 loving it. Previously was using the stradic 2500 until i lost it. On paper both reels have the same features but thew symetre has a higher max drag. Alot cheaper too. Carnt go wrong with this reel dude.