Roseville Bream 23/05/07

Davy

Hey raiders,

headed down to my fave bream spot at Roseville today to see if i could rustle a few of them up.

weather was much better than yesterday, with the wind dying down a bit offering calm glassy waters at some points. armed with couple bread rolls and various grub SPs, i started off using 2'' Gulp grubs in pumpkinseed, and nailed a couple of tiddlers. after an hour or so the mullet started showing up in numbers (funnily after the wind died down) out went the bread baits, only managed a nice bite-sized poddy after the numerous toadies, tiny bream and a lone blackie caught :1badmood: anyhoo, didnt see any salmon smashing the surface today :( so changed rods to my fave bait rod and threw out the poddy in hope for a bream or flatty. a couple minutes later i felt the light tugs of a bream, struck and im on! after a nice little tussle came a nice 35 cm bream what a greedy little bugger!.

meh overall good session, great to be out enjoying the scenery, wish the salmon came around though!

all fish were released btw!

post-1543-1179910667_thumb.jpg

post-1543-1179910641_thumb.jpg

Can't see it but the drag is actually going off :P

post-1543-1179910652_thumb.jpg

post-1543-1179910824_thumb.jpg

post-1543-1179910835_thumb.jpg

Edited by Davy

beaut of a bream here mate.. congrats

these posts of big bream just keep popping up recently.. big bream season???

lol

:1fishing1:

No idea if there is a season for big bream :wacko:

but yea i have seen some bigguns, prob pushing the 1 kg no joke. id love to hook into one of them, the 35cm was a cheeky little thing, it nearly busted me off on the oyster covered rocks twice while pulling him in :1prop:

Edited by Davy