The New Toy

vipernut

Hi all,I am one very happy person at the moment.I bought ny first boat yesterday afternoon.She is a pre loved cruise craft,with a 99model 60hp evinrude on the back.I got alot of accesories with it including a lowrance color gps combo(with map card) and all saftey gear.Also got 12months rego on boat.

Just a few little mods to be done to set it up how i want it,but im pretty happy with what i have got to begin with.

Now i just have get my boat license and i will be right.

post-396-1180085631_thumb.jpg

post-396-1180085568_thumb.jpg

Thanks fellas,yes im very happy.

It is extremely clean,has been well maintained and is set up ready to go fishing.

I want to do a few little things to it including making the rear seat more user friendly. just has a bench seat. I want to make a new one with some form of back rest and have already started measuring up for the job.

At the moment i fish in the georges/botany bay with my father and brother in law.I will continue to fish this area,but with the freedom to fish the locations i want to fish.I am also keen to fish port hacking and even have plans to fish lake illawarra.

I also have plans to fish windamere dam,as my parents live up that way.

I look forward to meeting up with fellow fishraiders on the water,and posting some reports.

Stephen

Snappy, clean looking boat there Stephen.

I'm sure it'll get plenty of work and good fish in that.

The comfy seats will probably make a huge difference too.

Great purchase.

Cheers,

Pete.

NAME NEEDED

I have also just realised that the boat is un-named and i have know idea where to start to come up with one.

Any suggestions would be helpfull.

Edited by stephen.h

Hey Stephen, I reacon coming up with a name is as much fun as lookin for a boat. Your lucky you got the boat you want with no name on it. I not long ago got a tinnie and finaly used the name if had in mind for ages. HOOF HEARTED yeah it gets heaps of laughs. Have fun!

Waynie

Hi Stephen,

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS on the new purchase! :1clap:

Thats a great first boat you got yourself there.

My first boat was also a cruise craft, it was a 4.42m walk through cabin. I learnt so much in it, it had great hull for everything I needed to do and I had some great fishing sessions.

Looks like yours is in great nick. I wish you many enjoyable fishing/boating days in it.

Francis

Congrats Stephen,

It is a very tidy looking boat, hope you enjoy floating round Windamere while there is still some water in mate. some decent sized yellow belly have been taken near limestone creek.

Just watch the drop off from the bottom of the boat at ramp at the Rylstone end .

Best of luck .