Quickie For Sunday, Almost Got My 1st King

henryinnis

Went out last Sunday with Dan and Dad for a shot at my first king! MAnaged to get squid alright, then proceeded to fish Sydney for nada, cept for one BRILLIANT hookup, line screaming evrywhere, boy these things are powerful, but i dropped it.

Thanks to Dan and evryone who has given me advice on the kings, its only a matter of time now!

Henry

Hi Henry,

Way to go mate. Its a great feeling when the reel is screaming. I hate to admit it but i dream about that noise in my sleep sometimes. I usually wake up with a start looking for my rod.

I am sure Dan was very helpful in the spots for kings.

All the best Henry as i am sure a nice big king is coming your way soon.

Cheers

Way to go mate. Its a great feeling when the reel is screaming. I hate to admit it but i dream about that noise in my sleep sometimes. I usually wake up with a start looking for my rod.

Cheers

:Funny-Post: You will be pumping and winding next :biggrin2:

penguin

Hey Henry

Was glad to at least show you how, what an where we do things!

I was glad that the only good solid run was yours! Just wish the bloody thing stuck to the hook :mad3:!!!!!. Now with what I was able to show you,,,, an I do admit Greg is the better fisho btwn the 2 of us..... Its only a matter of time!!!! Next time you have to meet Greg, we are very much alike as you picked up on when we were speaking over the phone on sunday morning.

Keep doing whatcha your doing NOW and Im sure the kingys will start flowing in for you and your Dad. I will give you a call later this week!

DAN

D&G

PS Bloody nice boat your guys have there!!!!!!!