Need To Store My Boat In Sydney Next Monday

mitch

Hi raiders,

I am heading up to sydney this coming weekend and also on Monday. I will be in Parramata on Monday for most of the day and am wondering if anyopne knows where i can safely put the boat for the day, a car park or if anyone wants to lend a garage, / yard for beers??? I have a 445 hornet trophy and donn't feel like looking for a safe and or suitable park in around parrammata with the boat. Any help is very much apreciated

Mitch

Hi raiders,

I am heading up to sydney this coming weekend and also on Monday. I will be in Parramata on Monday for most of the day and am wondering if anyopne knows where i can safely put the boat for the day, a car park or if anyone wants to lend a garage, / yard for beers??? I have a 445 hornet trophy and donn't feel like looking for a safe and or suitable park in around parrammata with the boat. Any help is very much apreciated

Mitch

hey mitch how long is your boat?

Cheers

Kiwi Dan

its a 445 hornet trophy so with triler i think from memore it would be aroud the 5m mark

Mitch

well if no better offers comes up, i live in Cremorne bit of a hike from Parra but I will be taking my boat out all Monday. You are welcome to leave your boat in my garage for the day.

not sure how high a hornet is but you would need to clear 1.9m to slot in.

Just let me know

Cheers

Kiwi Dan

Edited by Kiwi Dan

Hi Mitch,

I own a business at Ingleburn which is probably out of your way a bit, but not that far from Parramatta.

You are quite welcome to leave your boat in our carpark all day if you wish.

We are here from 8.00am and I normally leave around 7.00pm.

Tel: 02 98293158

We are at the end of the M7 and just off the F5

Cheers

Greg

Edited by johnno

its a 445 hornet trophy so with triler i think from memore it would be aroud the 5m mark

Mitch

Hi Mitch

I live in the mountains (Faulconbridge), got a backyard (locked with cattledog) . If you cant find anything better.

Jim

Mitch, I live at Ryde which is about 15 mins from Parra and have a back entrance to my house which is secure and unused. Will fit about 3 of your boats in there and you are welcome to store your boat. Very quiet area and totaly secured, also lockable if required and boat is not visible from the street. I park my boat in my front entrance/side drive, so no probs with congestion.

PM me if you want or call me on 0402 110 666,

tuffy ( Russ )

Thanks again raiders but I think I have hopefully sorted my dilemma. if not ill be sure to pm one of you very soon.

Will be taking the missus out on Botany and surrounds late on sunday (2.30ish) if anyone is out on tha water feel free to come say hi

mitch