Browns Mountain

shak

hi how is every one going hopfully the fish have been on for everyone as for me is was just wondering if anyone knew how to get to browns mountain and if they would give me the right directions and how far out it is i have been hereing alot of good things about it thank you Regards shak

hey shak,

i dont have the exact marks on me but you'll find em easily enough if youve got one of them gps marks book. otherwise just search the net.

i reckon though that in the coming weekends throughout the yft season, if you just headed dead east out from botany bay heads and looked for the boats you'd find it. its a bit of a run though - bout 20ish nm.

another thing too - the tuna aren't always right on top of browns (though that is often the case). u should try and find some good water (temp change, stuff in the water etc) and work that spot.

good luck,

nath

hey shak,

i dont have the exact marks on me but you'll find em easily enough if youve got one of them gps marks book. otherwise just search the net.

i reckon though that in the coming weekends throughout the yft season, if you just headed dead east out from botany bay heads and looked for the boats you'd find it. its a bit of a run though - bout 20ish nm.

another thing too - the tuna aren't always right on top of browns (though that is often the case). u should try and find some good water (temp change, stuff in the water etc) and work that spot.

good luck,

nath

thanks alot nath i will try it in the next couple of weeks and hopfully all goes well thanks heaps regards shak