Harbour Jewie!

andrew399

Il just let you know from the start that I didnt catch one but was extremely lucky enough to witness it! I got up early on Wednesday morning to go do some stair runs for a bit of extra footy fitness and it was just on daybreak, anyways as I was walking down to where I was going and I heard all this yahooing and carrying on on the water, I looked over and saw the anglers pulling in a 1metre jewie! How good was that! The guys on the boat were stoked, as you can imagine! Im guessing they weren't raiders as there wasnt a post... Iv always thought this spot looked really likely as Iv sounded over it a few times and theres a nice bit of reef with a sudden deep drop off, anyways you can guess where I'l be once my boat is 100% at the end of next week!

I decided not to divulge the location because it wasnt me that caught the fish and I thought it'd be a bit slack when I didnt put any work in to catching it. If it were me I would let you all in, but the place I am talking about is only about 50 metres max from the shore and there is a marker there too...